We understand as physical health guide is that we follow the rules and eat all the foods that we maintain in our physical well-being. That’s called physical health. And all the exercises that we can keep the body healthy, it is also called physical health. There are many ways to maintain physical health but I’ll tell you only 10 ways there. The details of the below……
Physical health guide
1. Always keep your home clean: We should keep our rooms clean every single day afterward. You feel better if the house is clean. Good for everyone in your home, big and small.
- Keep your home doors clean using a lint roller.
- Keep your clean washroom.
- Keep your clean bed and sofa set.
- Keep your home oven clean.
- Keep yours clean home walls.
2. Use the stairs as much as possible for physical health guide: We talk about playing a lot of things to keep the body healthy, but having the habit of using stairs daily is very useful from your other game. Many great therapists have said about the use of stairs that…
- If you get up on the stairs 7 minutes a day, reduce your risk of heart attack, 10 years.
- It helps to reduce your fat.
- Helps reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer.
- Increases the physical activity of your body.
- You will be physically stronger in more walking walks.
3. Regularly exercise: Of course, exercise can improve your appearance. Which develops self-confidence. Exercise helps you to feel more perfect society.
- It improves your mood.
- Removes your depression and anxiety.
- It helps to reduce your weight.
- Regular exercises constitute your tough muscles and bones.
- It helps you to sleep better.
4. Well food: The importance of good food to keep a body healthy is very much
- Always eat fresh foods.
- Green fruit, vegetables, eat more.
- Don’t eat fried food.
- Eat less greasy foods.
- Don’t eat more than the amount. It is harmful to health.
5. Enough sleep: Sleep is an important issue for health…
- A good sleep Strong your mind, brain.
- Good sleep makes your day a quality.
- Increases your creativity.
- Enhances attention to study.
- The feeling of peace is created in a good sleeping body.
6. Get used to drinking more water: Water has great importance in our lives. Our body consists of 50% to 70% of organically water, such as cells, muscles etc. Due to lack of water, you may have many diseases. For example constipation, Asthma, Allergy, high pressure, etc. An adult person needs to drink 3 liters of water. And an adult woman needs to drink 2.2 liters of water. Water keeps our nerve cells fresh. And keeping our body cool.
7. Walk for a while after meals: Hyperglycemia reduces after meals, preventing hypercalcemia and insulin. Which is a risk for diabetes and risk for the brain? So about 20-30 minutes walk after the meal.
- It helps digestion.
- You need a hand to keep your body structure fixed.
- If you burn your calories, then your weight will be fine.
- You will be better sleep after walking.
- After dinner, after few minute’s walks, your blood circulation and oxygen will increase.
Many of the benefits of getting up in the morning. It makes your day beautiful and colorful. Let’s take your work forward faster. Your mind keeps the brain cold all day long. Your work will not feel tired. Generally, there are many advantages of rising in the morning.
9. Vitamin for the healthy body: Vitamins can come in different ways for your body. For example green fruit, healthy foods, medicines etc. We know that vitamins and minerals are the necessary energy in our body. But what vitamins our body? Does Vitamin Power House Have Any Food? There are 11 types of vitamins and minerals for the human body.
- Vitamin A: Good for Physical health guide: Healthy eyes and healthy teeth and skin growth.
Natural sources: They are eaten from carrots, oranges, sweet potatoes, and which are in shape from carotene pigment.
- Vitamin B: Good for physical health guide: Energy production, iron absorption, and immune function
NATURAL SOURCE: Important nutritious food can be found in all types of grains, potatoes, bananas, peas, chili pepper etc.
- Vitamin C: Good for physical health guide: Strengthening blood cell, giving the skin its elasticity and anti-oxidant.
NATURAL SOURCE: We all know that there is vitamin C in an orange. But there are many more vitamins like green vegetables, guava, red and green pepper, grapes etc.
- Vitamin D: Good for physical health guide: Create strong bones.
NATURAL SOURCE: You can get Vitamin D from many other ways. Just without sunlight from the sun. Such as fish, meat, eggs, mushrooms etc.
- Vitamin E: Good for physical health guide: Blood circulation and protection from free radicals.
NATURAL SOURCE: Vitamin E is available from nuts and sunflower seeds and tomatoes.
- Calcium: Good for healthy teeth and bones.
NATURAL SOURCE: We can get this mineral from dairy products.
- Iron: Maintain normal growth of cells and healthy blood.
Natural source: A lot of the amount of iron in vegetarian food. There are many irons in soybean, cereal, pumpkin seeds, pea, and chicken.
- Folic acid: Good for physical health guide: Cell radiates completely and prevents disease during pregnancy.
NATURAL SOURCE: Folic acid is a natural source of dark green vegetables, peas, nuts, cauliflower, rice etc.
- Zink: Good for physical health: Increase barrier and fertility.
Natural source: Seafood and chocolate contain zinc.
- Chromium: Good for physical health: Glucose Function – Increase energy Your Cells Every Body.
Natural source: As long as you are part of fresh vegetables and vegetables in your diet, you will get chromium.
10. Manage your brain stress: You don’t stress your brain in any work. Work on the cold head all the work. Your brain is an important part of your body. Do not get angry at anyone’s office or work. Resolve the problem on the cold head. You will be as healthy as you are, so many of your days beautiful.
Note: I will talk to you about these 10 physical health guide actions later. Everyone will be good, be healthy, take care of yourself.